- 1 shot Tequila
- 1 1/2 scoops Vite Hydration mix
- 1 medium Lime
- 1 pint glass of ice
- 6oz Topo Chico Mineral Water
- Fill up your favorite pint glass with ice.
- Mix Tequila, Vite Hydration mix, and Lime Juice in a shaker and shake.
- Pour Topo Chico and Shaker Mix into pint glass over ice at the same time.
- Quick stir and enjoy!
Make sure to follow the recipe instructions exactly. Shaking of Topo Chico can cause a volcanic eruption.
Restore Protein Bites
- 2 cups Oats
- 2 scoops Vite Restore
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/2 cup Mini Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Pecans
- 1/2 cup Dried Cranberries
- Add all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse for 1 minute or until all ingredients are well incorporated.
- Place mix in refrigerator to chill for 30 minutes.
- Take chilled mixture and form into balls.
- Chill and Serve!
PB & Banana Pancakes
- 2 ripe Bananas
- 2 Eggs
- 3 scoops Vite Restore
- 1/4 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup instant Oats
Makes ~10 small pancakes.
- Use a fork to mash Bananas until smooth.
- Combine Peanut Butter and Eggs. Stir with Bananas until incorporated.
- Stir in Vite Restore and Oats.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat.
- Once griddle is hot, pour 1/4 cup of mixture on griddle for ~1min on each side or until golden brown.
Ice Cream Smoothie
- 3 scoops of Vite Restore
- 3 scoops of your favorite Ice Cream
- 8oz Almond Milk
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 3 Ice Cubes
- Add all ingredients to blender.
- Mix until smooth and enjoy!
Approx. 40g of protein per serving.
- 1 scoop of Vite Restore
- 1 cup Greek Yogurt (prefer Vanilla)
- 1/3 cup KIND Dark Chocolate Whole Grain Clusters
- Mix Restore and Yogurt together until smooth.
- Add KIND Clusters and mix again.
- Place in fridge for one hour to chill.
- Serve and enjoy!
Approx. 35g of protein per serving.
- 6 scoops of Vite Restore
- 3 1/2 cups sifted flour
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups pure pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 cup oil
- Sift all dry ingredients together and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Pour into a well greased and floured 11 x 13 pan or use 3 loaf pans.
- Bake @ 350F for 1hr or until center is cooked.